You have no items in your cart.
If you click the link below, you will find a link to a private YouTube video:
*Please do not share any of the tutorial information or links that you get from this tutorial! I post tons of free tutorials on my Facebook page for people who are interested in my work—this is a premium tutorial that I’ve worked very hard to curate just for all of you!
Below is the materials list with links to all of the supplies that I use in the video. These are affiliate links; you don’t pay any more from ordering from these links but I earn a small commission so I can continue to bring you more fun projects! They also allow me to show you exactly what I use so you know what I’m referring to!!
- Krud Kutter Gloss Off: https://amzn.to/2UMNzJ5
- Denatured Alcohol: https://amzn.to/2HxEOzO
- Elmer’s Wood Glue: https://amzn.to/2OdCi1U
- Bondo: https://amzn.to/2TlXMKS
- Bondo Hardener: https://amzn.to/2UI0xrz
- Orbit Sander: https://amzn.to/2ufn8Qu
- Barkeeper’s Friend: https://amzn.to/2IzCOXe
- Sandpaper Block: https://amzn.to/2WaaPks
- Zinsser Synethetic Shellac Primer: https://amzn.to/2KFYCTY
- Zinsser 123 Primer: https://amzn.to/2KEhdQ5
Dixie Belle Paint:
- White Lightning Cleaner: https://dixiebellepaint.com/white-lightning-cleaner-8oz/…
- BOSS, clear: https://dixiebellepaint.com/boss-new-size/?aff=162
- Slick Stick: https://dixiebellepaint.com/slick-stick-new-sizes/?aff=162
- Mini Brush: https://dixiebellepaint.com/dbp-synthetic-brushes/?aff=162
Links to Videos and Blogs I Mentioned:
- Hardware Blog Post: https://www.leahnoelldesignco.com/how-to-repair-hardware-f…/
- Chipped Veneer/Bondo Tutorial: https://youtu.be/a97H-WJj-1U
For the second part of the video, Painting, Blending, Distressing, and Top coating your piece before the glaze:
Base Coat Colors:
Bunker Hill Blue
In the Gulf
Door Center color:
In the Gulf
Rustic Red (optional)
All these products are from Dixie Belle. You can use whatever paint brand you’d like. If you do order these colors, I always appreciate it when you order from my affiliate link!
Flat Rounds from Paint Pixie. There are 4 sizes. This is the nickel round. They come in sizes of coins. I use all the sizes! I would Order at least one!
For the final part of the video, glazing your piece:
The glaze I use is Modern Masters. I buy it at the Benjamin Moore store and have them tint it black.
It does need a sealer so I spray minwax polyacrylic on the glaze to get it to adhere and then I wipe gator hide on it. (Get Gator Hide here: https://dixiebellepaint.com/gator-hide/?aff=162)
Thank you again for purchasing this tutorial! I’d LOVE to see what you made! Tag me in any photos you post to Facebook or Instagram @leahnoelldesignco!
Note: Included are affiliate links. If you use them, you pay the same price as you usually would, but I get a small commission from Amazon.