We have put together a step by step tutorial for you so that you can learn how to achieve the famous Nebula look! You will leave this class with the confidence to create your own masterpiece on your furniture. Learning new techniques is a great way to start to develop your own style. Though my furniture painting journey I have taken many classes. Each one was a building block to develop my own style. The Nebula is a technique that I feel proud to call my own and am also very excited to share with you. Whether you are looking to learn how to paint this exactly as it is in the photos, or just to learn some new techniques, we are excited to have you here!!
The Class includes:
- 30 Minute Furniture Prepping Video
- Different Furniture Prepping options and links to videos on how to trouble shoot problem areas with your furniture
- 2 hour Technique Class Instruction including paint blending, glazing, and how to create the Nebula look!
- Support from the group for questions
- May 8th we will have a LIVE Q&A at 10:00am CST for any questions and a demonstration to address any questions
- BONUS: We will have a LIVE Q&A to address furniture painting business questions!
This class is set up in a private Facebook group. Once you have purchased your ticket you will have access to the group. We decided to set it up this way so that there will be a community of support along with the prerecorded tutorial. We can guarantee access to the content for 8 weeks after the class start date. In the past we have not actually taken the online classes down and have left the groups up for our students to view whenever they would like. This is the plan for this class as well. Class opens April 22nd! You will be given access on this date if you preregister.